Locally owned and operated since 1985
Located in Westfield, Indiana, Innovative Cabinets and Closets has helped thousands of Hoosiers transform disorganized or outdated spaces into functional custom works of art they can’t wait to show off.
From laundry rooms and closets, to media centers, offices, garages and more, our experienced professionals are ready to help create and design a custom solution that fits your unique needs and adds organization, storage and value to your space.
Amazingly Quick Solutions that Last a Lifetime
We’ll do our best to develop a personalized solution that fits your space and your budget.
Not only will you get customized organization, you won’t have to endure months or even weeks of messy remodeling to get the custom storage and solutions you want. Chances are, we will install your new solution in one day!
What’s even better is that Innovative Cabinets and Closets stand the test of time. We use durable, high-quality materials and professional installers.
At Innovative Cabinets and Closets, we want you to make an informed decision when buying custom cabinets and closets for your home.
To see why our process really is custom, we recommend visiting our 3,300 square foot showroom so that you can see our diverse product line, the attention to detail and the quality that we put into every project.
Our showroom is located at 17401 Tiller Ct. Suite H, Westfield, IN 46074.
Our Fine-Tuned Process
First, we discuss and measure your space. We can come to your home to measure, or have a virtual appointment. Your design consultant will help you assess what’s important to you and how to create the best use of your space during this consultation. Or, if you prefer, you may come to the showroom to meet with one of our design consultants.
Next, we meet in our 3,300-square foot showroom where your design consultant will present your design solutions. Once we review the dimensions and functions of your design, we will tour the showroom so you can choose your finish, door style, hardware and other accessories and details. You’ll also get to see where your solution will be made!
Once you approve your design and make your 50% non-refundable deposit, we’ll tell you how to prepare for your installation and what to expect. The installation will occur with minimal disruption to your home and your life. In fact, we can install most projects in less than one day! All orders are unique, one-off custom designed and constructed on an individual customer basis. Once an order is placed, we begin the construction process, so there are NO REFUNDS.
In preparation for your installation, please complete the following PRIOR to our arrival:
- Please clear interior and exterior walkways and stairs. Your project may contain large pieces that will need to be maneuvered around tight spots. Having these areas clear to ensure the safety of our installers and your home.
- Please pen up non-service animals
- If your project is a closet installation, please have all personal items (clothing, shoes, etc.) removed from the existing closet and placed out of the area of your new closet installation.
- If your project is a built-in, please have all furniture, including television, moved out of the working area. Please have the area around the installation cleared to provide our installers the space necessary to complete your project.
- If your project is a garage installation, please have the area (including the wall) of installation cleared of all items. Have the floor clear and clean.
- If your project is a laundry room, please have your washer and dryer disconnected and removed (if possible) from the project site. If your area does not permit for the relocation of your washer and dryer, please have them moved to the opposite wall of the installation.
- ICC is not responsible for damaged property should items need to be moved to complete the installation.
- Our installers are not responsible for moving items, clearing paths, or removing items from closets. Should the areas not be prepared for our installers, your installation could be rescheduled and a 10% rescheduling fee added to your invoice.
Payment for your project is due upon completion. If you paid your deposit by credit card, the balance due will be charged to your credit card on file upon completion of installation. If you paid your deposit by cash or check, please give your payment to the installer upon completion of installation. However, if you would like to use a different form of payment, please let us know prior to your installation date by calling us at 317.846.2018.
Have questions? We are open Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm, or by appointment.
Call us now : 317-846-2018
Innovative Cabinets & Closets - Guarantee
This guarantee covers materials and workmanship manufactured by Innovative Cabinets and Closets and is valid for as long as the original buyer continues to occupy the home in which the product was installed under contract, without homeowner modifications or relocation of product from original installation location, with Innovative Cabinets and Closets.
Accessory items, not manufactured by Innovative Cabinets and Closets, come with a one (1) year guarantee from date of purchase. These products include, but not limited to baskets, cabinet hardware, tie & belt racks.
This guarantee does not cover damages or color fading from the following: ordinary wear and tear, misuse, accidents, excessive heat, fire, flood, harmful chemicals, high humidity, sunlight, water, or structural failure in the place of installation. Innovative Cabinets and Closets is not liable for consequential or indirect damages of any kind. A Service Technician will review your defect to determine if repairs will be made under this guarantee or if a charge will be assessed to the customer prior to completion of work.
No other guarantee, expressed or implied, is made with respect to the products covered by these terms and conditions