From elaborate media centers to elegant bookcases, shelving, cabinets and more, built-ins deliver great versatility to your home’s design and provide many benefits for your everyday living.
What can built-ins add to your space?
- Enhances room space. Built-in shelving and cabinets take up less space, blend in with surroundings and give you more room to move around, which is especially useful in tighter, smaller spaces.
- Optimize all your space. Do you have a tight, empty space underneath your stairwell? Blank spot near your fireplace or other home feature? Built-ins take advantage of all nooks, crannies and all other spaces around your house, allowing you to leverage and effectively utilize every inch of your home!
- Increased organization. Adding built-ins to your kitchen pantry, living room, basement, playroom and other areas gives you the additional space to store, display and keep your things while not taking up more room!
- Peace of mind. A built-in solution becomes a part a strong, structural part of your home, making it much more stable and safe than free-standing bookshelf, cubby or other storage furniture, so you can take comfort in knowing it won’t fall over on your pets, kids or guests!
- Enhance your aesthetic. Your built-ins are custom made to your exact needs, with the sizing, shape, color and overall look made to fit perfectly in your home’s design. The right décor can make them a stunning focal point and they can serve as a fun holiday decoration spot for you to change out with the seasons!
Are you ready to see what a built-in can do to your space? Browse some of our projects for inspiration and discover how we can build function, organization, beauty and value into your home!